The professional staff at The Education & Research Foundation, Inc. is here to serve you.
Julie P. Doyle
President & Executive Director
• Co-Owner of The Education & Research Foundation, Inc.
• BS in mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame
• MBA from George Washington University
• Formerly with Westinghouse Electric Corporation and Honeywell, Inc.
• Began directing the business and financial operations of ERF in 2005
Carla V. Torrence
• Over 25 years experience in healthcare administration
• Provides supervision of daily operations, study management, and employee relations
M. Sue Foster, C.C.R.C.
Senior Clinical Research Coordinator
• Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC)
• American Society of Clinical Pathologists certified Phlebotomy Technician
Ilga Baker, RN, CRC I
Kim Carey, RN, CRC I
Alycia Ferguson, CRC II
Carter Jennings, CRC II
Sandra Plumber, CRC II
Bridgett Tweedy, CRC I
Georgianne Walton, Research Assistant
Jennifer Wood, Research Assistant