Lynchburg is a vibrant and historic city located in the eastern foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Education & Research Foundation is just minutes from historic downtown, and has several nearby options for accomodations.
Nearby airports include:
• Lynchburg Regional Airport- LYH
• Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport - ROA (1 hr drive time)
• Charlottesville Albemarle Airport - CHO (1 hr drive time)
• Richmond International Airport - RIC (2 hr drive time)
• Raleigh-Durham International Airport - RDU (2 hr drive time)
For Driving Directions, click here.